So… Since this is my first post, though I highly doubt anyone’s ever gonna read this, I figured I’d better tell y’all a bit about me.
- I’m a G.R.I.T. and proud of it! (Girl raised in the south for all y’all Yankee’s out thar on the inter-webs.)
- My years on this earth amount to approximately 18 years and 2 months.
- In my opinion there is nothing that a good book, good music, and a good cry can’t fix. Oh, and coffee… Coffee always helps.:)
- I’m a bookworm and though I can devour basically any book you put in front of me, I absolutely LOVE “Wuthering Heights”, “Little Women”, “Lord of The Rings”, anything by Edgar Allen Poe, and the list could go on and on…
- I’ve been a closeted geek for most of my teenage years and finally this past spring, I got utterly exhausted of trying to come off as someone I’m not. So now, “I’ve got weird thoughts in my head and I ain’t afraid to show ’em. I’M GEEKY AND I KNOW IT!!!”
- I have a slight, very, very, slight (cough cough *major* cough cough) obsession with British t.v shows (Merlin, Sherlock, Downton Abbey), and British music (Mumford & Sons, Ed Sheeran, Noah and The Whale) and British actors (six words: Tom Hardy, Benedict Cumberbutch, & David Tennant ). But I own it:3
- I’m a Whovian. ‘Nuff said. If you don’t know what that is; kindly get off my blog. Thank you.:)
- Music is my life, and I love it more than I can ever express. ❤
- I’m a Christian and proud to say it.
- I’m single and am not ashamed of it… I’ll get a guy when the time is right.;)